Skip to content
1. Dana Super 60 Fit Ford F250 F350 2005-2014 Front Axle Seals Set
2. DANA 60 DRIVERS HIGH STEER ARM
- This is our Dana 60 driver spring-less high steer arm, this arm will bolt to any knigpin 1 ton front axle.
- Our arms are 1″ thick steel and use a large 3/4″ set screw to set the pre-load for the kingpin.
- A grease zerk is located on top of the arm to make greasing your kingpins a breeze.
- These arms are proudly made in the U.S.A. from high quality steel. This arm will come with a tumbled finish and need to be painted or powder coated.
- You will receive the following: 1 Dana 60 Kingpin Driver High Steer Arm 1 Preload Spacer 1 3/4-16 Set Screw 1 3/4-16 Jam Nut 1 Grease Fitting
3. 2005-2008 SUPERDUTY DANA 60 WELD ON CROSSOVER HIGH STEER ARMS
4. Ruffstuff Dana 60 High Steer Arm Stud w/Tapered Nut
5. KINGPIN DANA 60 4140 CHROMOLY HIGH STEER STUDS
6. DANA 60 HIGH STEER ARMS
- Need to get your crossover steering up out of the way? Barnes 4WD has you covered. Our Dana 60 high steer arms have several design characteristics to improve strength and functionality of your Dana 60
- First, we eliminated the kingpin spring which is a common failure point in hard core applications and replaced it with a system that you can set your knuckle preload.
- Second, each arm is machined so that the steering joints are parallel to each other, this allows the steering joints to be in a neutral position which is their strongest orientation.
- Finally, you will notice that both of our arms have two holes, yes it does cost a little more to do it this way but it is the right way to do it. These holes will provide the correct Ackermann angle so that your tires will follow the correct arc when you turn, this places less stress on the steering system.
- If you are running full hydraulic steering and use a double ended steering cylinder then the extra holes comes into play, the two most forward holes allow you to run a cylinder with a longer stroke to achieve the greatest steering angle possible.
7. Yukon Gear & Axle (YGLGM14T-30) Grizzly Locker for GM 10.5″ 14 bolt truck with 30 spline axles
- 1 Year Warranty
- 8620 Steel Internals
- Patented Internal Design Reduces Common Locker Failures
- Assembled in the USA
8. MOOG DS800980A Steering Linkage Assembly
- PRE-ASSEMBLED AND READY TO GO — Includes all necessary MOOG tie rod ends for a time-saving solution that eliminates the need to identify, source and assemble all the individual parts
- RESTORES LIKE-NEW STEERING — Patented pressed-in cover plate and Belleville washer ensures proper preload and consistent socket torque for the life of the part
- PROBLEM SOLVER GUSHER BEARING — Metal-to-metal design provides strength and allows grease to flow through bearing surface for reduced friction and long life
- EASY TO INSTALL — Precision tolerances for easy installation and steering alignment giving you a perfect fit right out of the box
- PREMIUM MATERIALS — Made from premium materials for long-lasting dependability
- GREASABLE SOCKET — Reduces corrosion and wear by allowing new lubricant to flush contaminants
- RIGOROUS TESTING — Comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by MOOG engineers for quality you can count on
9. WELD ON HIGH STEER ARMS 2005-2008 SUPERDUTY DANA 60
- Constructed of 3/8″ and 1/4″ steel with two 1″ grade 8 bolts.
- Double shear crossover steering.
- 2″ mounting width with a 3/4″ bolt hole.
- Sold in pairs, heim joints, and steering knuckles are not included.
10. Yukon Gear & Axle (YHC70001) Locking Hub Kit for Dana 60 35 Spline
- Fits 1979-1991 GM, 1978-1997 F350 and 1979-1993 Dodge one ton fronts with Dana Spicer 60
- 35 spline
- All steel construction
- Chromoly internals for added strength
- Low profile bezel to reduce impact with obstacles
- Defaults to locked position
- 1/3 turn from disengaged to engaged
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific