Skip to content
1. Echo Dot (3rd Gen, 2018 release) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal
- Meet Echo Dot – Our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Improved speaker quality – Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices. Create routines to start and end your day.
- Connect with others hands-free – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic off button.
2. Teaching Yoga with Intention: The Essential Guide to Skillful Hands-On Assists and Verbal Communication
3. Autism Supplies And Developments A4 Plastic Visual ASD Emotion Board (Picture Communication Symbols)
- Ideal to be used as a tool to teach about emotions, and to encourage users to express themselves and how they are feeling.
- Both board and symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing
- The board is A4 in size – which is a good size for both display on the wall and also to keep on the desk for easy access and reference. The symbols are 4.5cm square, again easy to both see and handle.
- Includes pre-printed plastic symbols for a range of 8 different emotions. However, we use hook and loop fasteners with our products, to ensure that the board is also compatible with your existing symbol library.
- Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on. This means that individuals are likely to already be familiar with the symbols used which can be extremely important when trying to encourage the use of the product. The images are Mayer-Johnson images, by Dynavox Mayer-Johnson, and are used with permission.
4. The Dictionary of Body Language: A Field Guide to Human Behavior
5. Advanced Body Language – Nonverbal Communication skills for Greater Understanding – Seminars On Demand Sales Skills and Professional Development Training Video – Speaker Bill Acheson – Includes Streaming Video + DVD + Streaming Audio + MP3 Audio
6. The Empathy Set: Powerful Communication Tool (Feelings and Needs Flash Cards) for Empathy and Emotional Intelligence
- POWERFUL COMMUNICATION TOOL: Communicate your true feelings and needs positively, without negative judgement or put downs in a manner that fosters connection and builds harmony
- UNLOCK TRUTH: Confidently discover what you (and others) are feeling and needing especially in challenging or difficult relationships
- STOP STRUGGLING: Transform the way you communicate by working together to find solutions that meet the needs of all
- TWO (2) SETS OF CARDS: 56 Feelings cards & 56 Needs cards with easy-to-follow instructions; Cards are housed in quality tuck boxes and an attractive red burlap bag to keep them safe and easy to transport
- MADE IN USA: Manufactured by The United States Playing Card Company, the makers of the gold standard ‘Bicycle’ Playing Cards. Cards handle well with custom “air cushion finish”, while ecofriendly extra thick linen paper stock provides a more substantial firm feeling and lasts longer
7. The Autism Language Launcher: A Parent’s Guide to Helping Your Child Turn Sounds and Words into Simple Conversations
8. Cultural Differences in Nonverbal Communication
9. Stop Caretaking the Borderline or Narcissist: How to End the Drama and Get On with Life
10. Bold Body Language: Win Everyday With Nonverbal Communication Secrets. A Beginner’s Guide on How to Read, Analyze & Influence Other People. Master Social Cues, Detect Lies & Impress With Confidence