Confused?Can’t decide which one is the Best Switch For Bathroom Fan?There are so many Switch For Bathroom Fan of different brands, Right? And you do not know which one to choose.We know how it feels when you are confused about which one to purchase. Then there is one thing to do. That is to ask for advice from an expert.We have done so as well. We have talked with some experts and done our own research.According to our research and opinions from the experts we have enlisted 7 best Switch For Bathroom Fan Reviews. Their features perfectly meet the requirements.Look at the list of Best Switch For Bathroom Fan which are the best. We hope it will help you.
|1||ENERLITES Countdown Timer Switch for bathroom fans and household lights||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Leviton LTB30-1LZ Decora 1800W Incandescent/20A Resistive-Inductive 1HP Preset 5-10-15-30 Minute Countdown Timer Switch||9.8||Check Price|
|3||GE Push-Button Countdown Timer Switch||9.8||Check Price|
|4||TOPGREENER Dual Tech Humidity Sensor Switch||9.4||Check Price|
|5||Broan-NuTone P3RW Three-Rocker Switch for Bathroom Exhaust Fan||9.2||Check Price|
|6||[New Generation] Humidity Sensor Switch||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control||8.4||Check Price|
|8||ENERLITES 4-Hour Countdown Timer Switch||8.4||Check Price|
|9||Legrand radiant Digital Light Switch Countdown Timer||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Maxxima 1875 Watt 7 Button Countdown Timer Switch Maximum 60 Minutes Delay||8.4||Check Price|
7 Best Switch For Bathroom Fan Reviews
We have scanned 45925 reviews and come up with the 7 best Switch For Bathroom Fan for your ease.
1. ENERLITES Countdown Timer Switch for bathroom fans and household lights
- Automate the shut off operations of all types of lights including LEDs, CFLs, fans and heaters at the time pre-set.
- Six pre-set options: 1min, 5min, 10min, 15min, 20min or 30min; Simply push the button to set countdown time preference.
- Replaces standard in wall light switches, fan switches or spring loaded timers for energy saving, convenience and lighting and fan control.
- Blue LED light STAYS ON, easy to locate in darkness.
- Specifications: UL Listed, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, supports LED/CFL: Incandescent: 800W, Fluorescent: 800VA light bulbs , Motor: 1/4 HP, Single Pole Switch.
2. Leviton LTB30-1LZ Decora 1800W Incandescent/20A Resistive-Inductive 1HP Preset 5-10-15-30 Minute Countdown Timer Switch
- 4 Presets: 5-10-15-30 minutes
- Simple press and hold override timer function
- Can be used for lighting, heat lamps, hot tubs, attic and exhaust fans
- Installation instructions included and 3 way only Works with Vizia + Remote VP0SR (sold separately)
- White assembled on device, ivory and light almond included (colors may vary)
- 120 VAC, 60 Hertz, 1800 Watts Incandescent, 600 Watts CFL, 5A LED, 20A resistive/inductive, 1HP, single pole 3 way or more locations, neutral required.
3. GE Push-Button Countdown Timer Switch
- Replace your wall switch or spring-wound timer with this quiet push button digital countdown timer.
- Choose from the following preset countdowns: 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hour, or 4 hour.
- Blue LED indicator lights show last used preset (blinks every 20 seconds).
- Includes a single décor wall plate and fits most single or multi-gang rocker plates
- Easy direct wire installation; DOES NOT require a neutral wire (Ground wire IS REQUIRED).
4. TOPGREENER Dual Tech Humidity Sensor Switch
- FAN TIMER SWITCH Dual-tech in-wall humidity control switch that controls both bathroom fan and light simultaneously.
- BATHROOM FAN OCCUPANCY DETECTOR Converts bathroom ventilation fan control wall switch with this smart humidity control switch, turning fan ON automatically when humidity exceeds preset level and turning OFF as it drops to normal to eliminate excess humidity.
- HUMIDITY SENSOR SWITCH features simple controls and operates in two modes: Occupancy Mode (auto on/off lights, auto on/off fan), and Vacancy Mode (manual on/ auto off lights, auto on/off fan).
- MOTION SENSOR Two single pole switches to control bathroom light and fan separately; Compatible with LED light bulbs; Energy savings of up to 40% with motion sensing control; Complies with CA Title 24.
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED; 4 time delay settings from 15 sec to 30 min; 3 adjustable humidity levels; 120VAC, 3A fan/motors, 500W incandescent/halogen, 150W CFL/LED; Up to 600 sq.
5. Broan-NuTone P3RW Three-Rocker Switch for Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- THREE-ROCKER WALL SWITCH: Tri-rocker combination switch provides ability to manage three devices with one control.
- MULTI-USE: Can be used to control fan, light, heater, nightlight and many other controllable items in your bathroom.
- FITS SINGLE-GANG BOX: Wall switch is rated for 120V at 60Hz with a max total of 15 amps per switch
- DECORATOR STYLE: White color blends in seamlessly with existing switches and décor.
- ONE YEAR LIMITED : Backed by a one year limited for your convenience
6. [New Generation] Humidity Sensor Switch
- NEW GENERATION: We update a critical opition for minimum run time, you can setting for how long the fan runs in auto/manual mode, default time is 1 min (1 min – 60 min).
- DEHUMIDIFICATION FUNCTION: Our Ortis humidity sensor fan switch uses a microprocessor combined with the advanced digital sensing technology.
- AUTO/MANUAL MODE: When set to automatic mode, it can automatically detects the humidity in the room and turns on the bathroom fans, it will automatically stop when the moisture value you set is reached.
- EASY TO SEE: Our in-wall humidity sensor & fan control uses LCD screen, displays real-time humidity value.
- NO DISTURB AT NIGHT: Are you still worried about that the loud exhaust fans at night will cause you to have trouble sleeping? Our wall humidity sensor switch for bathroom fan can manually set the time off fan operation at night about 4-16h, enough time to ensure you a good night’s sleep.
- WIDE APPLICATION: The moisture sensor switch are perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, basemenst, garage, pantry or any other location high levels of humidity.
7. Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation.
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room.
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination
- 600W Incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 4 Amp Inductive/Ballast, 1/6th HP Motor
- Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation
- 400VA Magnetic Low Voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP (3-Amp) fan
8. ENERLITES 4-Hour Countdown Timer Switch
- Automatically turns a load off on a countdown timer; saves energy by ensuring lights are always turned off.
- Six timer options to choose from: 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 60 min, 2 hour and 4 hour; manual button can overrides the timer to turn light or fan on or off without delay.
- When time delay is selected, the blue LED indicator will FLASH TWICE to indicate setting success THEN TURN OFF.
- Replace most wall switches.
- NEUTRAL NOT REQUIRED (ground wire required); 120VAC 60Hz, incandescent/halogen: 800W, LED/CFL: 150W, motor: 1/4Hp; operating temperature 32°F to 131°F; UL 94 V2 flammability rating; Single Pole Switch; UL listed; 1-year warranty; Wall Plate sold separately.
9. Legrand radiant Digital Light Switch Countdown Timer
- COUNTDOWN: Timer switch has four pre-set countdown times of 60, 40, 20, and 10 minutes.
- AUTOMATIC CONVENIENCE: Timer automatically turns off lights or bath fans at the end of a designated time period.
- UPGRADE YOUR SWITCHES: LED locator light glows when switch is OFF for easy location in the dark.
- MANY SUPPORTED LOAD- TYPES: The 4-Button Timer Switch controls most types of lighting and other load types like fans and motors.
- ADD STYLE: Upgrade your switches and outlets with style and innovation.
10. Maxxima 1875 Watt 7 Button Countdown Timer Switch Maximum 60 Minutes Delay
- 6 Pre-Set times ranging from 1-60 Minutes, to have your lights remain on, and then automatically turn off.
- Never worry about leaving lights or bathroom fans on for long periods of time
- The Timer Indicator LED Will Flash for the last 10 Seconds of the selected time, letting you know when its about to shut off – timer can also be set to Constant On Mode.
- Incandescent 1800 Watt, Flourescent 1200VA.
- ETL Approved, Indoor Use Only, Wall Plate, Mounting Screws included