Skip to content
1. Hands-On Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2 and React: Build modern and scalable full stack applications using Spring Framework 5 and React with Hooks, 2nd Edition
2. Learn Microservices with Spring Boot: A Practical Approach to RESTful Services Using an Event-Driven Architecture, Cloud-Native Patterns, and Containerization
3. Spring Boot: Up and Running: Building Cloud Native Java and Kotlin Applications
4. Spring 5.0 Projects: Build seven web development projects with Spring MVC, Angular 6, JHipster, WebFlux, and Spring Boot 2
5. Hands-On Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud: Build and deploy Java microservices using Spring Cloud, Istio, and Kubernetes
6. Hands-On High Performance with Spring 5: Techniques for scaling and optimizing Spring and Spring Boot applications
7. Designing Applications with Spring Boot 2.2 and React JS: Step-by-step guide to design and develop intuitive full stack web applications
- This book has a very specific goal to make developing rest applications easier and focusing on common challenges of the design of the application with best practices.
- This book is providing practical code examples from real-world experiences
- This book is not only about spring boot 2.2 and react js overview but also has an in-depth discussion about adopted rest architectural pattern and its constraints to create the rest apis.
- The book can act as a tool for learning spring boot 2.2 and react js for the first time as well as a guide and reference for those wanting to dig deeper into specific features.
- This book is also providing deeper information about the spring security and jwt token-based authentication for your rest applications.
8. Pro Spring Boot 2: An Authoritative Guide to Building Microservices, Web and Enterprise Applications, and Best Practices
9. Learning Spring Boot 2.0 – Second Edition: Simplify the development of lightning fast applications based on microservices and reactive programming
10. Hacking with Spring Boot 2.3: Reactive Edition