Skip to content
1. Dwarf Sugar Snow Pea Seeds – Heirloom Seeds – Non GMO – Neonicotinoid-Free
- Dwarf Sugar Snow Pea Seeds – Heirloom and Delicious – Dwarf variety of snow pea that stays manageable at 3 feet tall and thrives in cool, wet climates.
- Prized for its plump, tender pods, harvest when young and continue picking to promote further fruiting. Eat Sugar Snow Peas raw straight from the garden, stir fry or steam them for a sweet and delicious addition to dinner.
- Plant 1″ Deep in Full Sun. 6″ Apart. Keep Moist and Well Watered.
- Heirloom Seed, Non GMO – Neonicotinoid-Free
- Marde Ross & Company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
2. AIR FRYER COOKBOOK FOR BEGINNERS: 2 BOOKS IN 1: 600 DELICIOUS AIRFRYER RECIPES
3. Oregon Sugar Pod II Snow Pea – 50 Seeds – Heirloom & Open-Pollinated Variety, Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting in The Home Garden, Thresh Seed Company
4. AeroGarden Harvest – Indoor Garden with LED Grow Light, Black
- INCLUDES GOURMET HERB SEED KIT (6-POD) – Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, Dill, Thyme, Thai Basil and Mint & a 3oz bottle of our patented, all natural Plant Nutrients (enough for a full season of growth).
- ALWAYS HOMEGROWN: FRESH & SAFE – Up to 6 plants grow at a time, up to 12“ tall with this indoor garden. Grows in water – no soil, no mess, made simple.
- EASY TO USE (GROW) – control panel tells you when to add water, reminds you when to add plant food (included), automatically turns lights on and off for your indoor herb garden
- 5X FASTER THAN SOIL – High-performance, full spectrum 20-watt LED high efficiency grow lighting system in your herb garden is tuned to the specific needs of plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ANYONE – Give the gift of growing fresh herbs & veggies all year round in this indoor herb garden. The AeroGarden Harvest is the perfect gift idea for men, women, dad, mom, grandma, any friend or family member. Always fresh, always local, always in season.
5. Swiss Giant Snow Pea Seeds- 20+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1.69 shipping per Order!
- Grown in 2021 for the 2022 season
- 85% Germination, Ships from Ohio
- This is the only variety of Snow Pea that I grow due to the fact that it is the best variety available. Known as “Schweizer Riesen” in Europe, this old Swiss variety is highly productive. Pea pods remain sweet and tasty throughout the growing season. Pink and purple flowers make for a colorful addition to your vegetable garden. Vines grow to 6′ and should be placed on a trellis.
6. Mammoth Melting Snow Pea – 50 Seeds – Heirloom & Open-Pollinated Variety, Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting in The Home Garden, Thresh Seed Company
- Heirloom variety dating back to 1896 produces deliciously sweet, flat pods reaching up to 5″ in length
- Vines reach approximately 54″ and are especially disease resistant
- Superbly flavored pods are high in vitamins B and C, Magnesium, Iron, and Thiamine
- GMO-free, chemical-free, USA-grown seeds; Regularly tested to ensure at least 85% germination
- Durable, mylar-lined packaging protects seeds from light and moisture, extending the survival of the seeds by years; A great choice for preparedness seed vaults; Resealable zipper tops make for convenient storage and planting
7. Oregon Giant Snow Pea Seeds- 50 Count Seed Pack – Non-GMO – Finest Tasting, Most Vigorous Snow peas. Use Them for Colorful Tasty stir-Fry Recipes or eat raw. – Country Creek LLC
- The Oregon Giant Pea plant has excellent yield potential.
- This variety is a home garden favorite that offers a great flavored pod if eaten while young.
- Sweet peas inside big, sweet pods combine for a delicious flavor treat.
8. Gaea’s Blessing Seeds – Snow Pea Seeds – Dwarf Sugar Grey – Non-GMO Seeds for Planting with Easy to Follow Instructions 94% Germination Rate
- Pisum sativum – Non-GMO, Untreated, Open-Pollinated
- Produces the earliest and most dwarf edible pods of all snow peas!
- Grows to 5 feet tall with attractive sweet pea-like flowers and clusters of flat, fleshy, curved, semi-pointed pods.
- The pods are light green and grow to about 3 inches.
- Gaea’s Blessing is based in Austin, TX. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
9. David’s Garden Seeds Pea Snow Mammoth Melting Sugar 1119 (Green) 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds
- Harvest in about 70 days
- Seeds are Non-GMO, easy to grow and hand packed by David’s Garden Seeds in the United States
- Wilt resistant vines grow to 5 feet
- High yielding peas have a sweet flavor
- Germination rate about 80% or better
10. The Sprout House Certified Organic Non-gmo Sprouting Seeds Speckled Peas for Shoots 1 LB
- Organic Sprouting Seeds – 16 ounces of sprouting seeds. Once you begin the sprouting process, seeds are ready to eat in about 8 to 10 days
- Speckled Peas for Shoots – Contains Certified Organic Non-GMO Speckled Peas for Shoots seeds. High in Chlorophyll and taste, great for juicing.
- Grow Your Own Organic non-GMO Food – Use as a salad topper or base, freshen up a sandwich or add to smoothie
- Resealable Bag – Only sprout what you need, the resealable bag will keep your seeds fresh.
- Sprouting – Seeds can be germinated at home and eaten in a variety of ways.