Skip to content
1. Machinist Calc Pro International
- CD with User’s Guide in German, French, Spanish and English. English hard copy User’s Guide
- Rugged shock, dust and moisture resistant Armadillo Gear protective case.
- Speeds and Feeds calculate for milling, turning and drilling; cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load
- Right Triangle Math – plus trigonometric functions
- Drill Points – enter the cutting angle and drill size to calculate the drill point cut depth
2. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator, Black
- All-purpose graphing: pre-algebra, algebra 1, 2, geometry statistics, biology, physics, business and finance
- Preloaded apps, 480 KB ROM, 24 KB RAM
- Function visualization, 96 x 64 display resolution
- Proactive case and USB cable included
3. Calculator,Aucanla 12-Digit Desk Calculators with Writing Tablet,Mute Portable and Foldable Desktop Calculator,Multi-Function Basic Calculator for Office Meeting and Study
- Calculator with Notepad:The calculator and notepad are designed in one piece,you can make notes while calculating,improve study and work efficiency.The calculator supports calculations with up to 12 digits and notepad acts as a cover to protect the calculator from dirt.Press the clear button to erase the notes and protect personal privacy.
- Lightweight and Portable:This is a lightweight calculator with writing tablet,foldable design, weighs only 4 oz.It is so compact that you can carry it in your pocket,can be quickly removed and used immediately when needed,convenient for taking notes on phone calls, quick notes, and meeting minutes.
- Healthy and Eco-friendly:The blue light-free LCD screen is used to protect eyes,when you are not using the calculator,you can also put it on your desk as a notepad.It can be written repeatedly, reducing paper consumption and being environmentally friendly,there is no need to use a shredder to process the paper.
- Mute Design:Adopt high quality silicone button, feel comfortable, suitable for daily calculations.Mute button do not disturb others, suitable for office,learning and a variety of use scenarios.
- 1-year Extended Warranty:The product has 1 year extended warranty and detailed instructions,it can be replaced directly if there is a problem within the warranty period.You can contact us at any time, we will reply as soon as possible.
4. Calculated Industries 4088 Machinist Calc Pro 2 Advanced Machining Calculator | Speeds and Feeds, DOC, LOC and WOC for Materials and Tool settings | Machinists, Setters, Tool & Die Makers, Shop Owners
- MACHINIST-SPECIFIC KEYS let you enter details for the job quickly and effectively without tedious and error-prone long hand calculations; The dedicated function keys let you scroll through the results to solve your speed and feed calculations for face, end or slot milling plus turning, drilling and boring
- BUILT-IN MATERIALS, PROCESSES AND TOOLS enable machinists to customize calculations specifically for a project without time-consuming drill and thread chart look-ups; helps with the cutting Angle of drill points, enables you to select your tool based on type of material making for better results, longer tool life and more precise speeds and feeds
- BUILT-IN TABLES save you time from looking up information on distant charts, handbooks or on the internet for your most needed calculations; 20 Common materials, 6 processes and 3 tools are included to handle the math for milling, turning, boring and drilling; spindle speed (rpm), feed rate (IPM), cut speeds, chip-load. Also solves bolt pattern layouts, 3-wire measurements and more
- EASY TO USE SOLUTIONS help you resolve common challenges faced by pros; dimensional math and unit conversions including a handy “mils” key, Plus right triangles, angles and trig. Built-in answers provide the recommended ideal for machinery but also provide minimum and maximum guides so you can use what works for your project or go by the handbook
- INVALUABLE TOOL PAYS FOR ITSELF by reducing headaches, saving time and preventing expensive material errors on all your projects, from the office to the shop. Comes with a rugged shock, dust and moisture-resistant Armadillo gear Protective case, quick reference guide and complete users guide, a long-life battery and a one-year limited
5. Calculated Industries 4065 Construction Master Pro Advanced Construction Math Feet-inch-Fraction Calculator for Contractors, Estimators, Builders, Framers, Remodelers, Renovators and Carpenters
- SOLVE ALL YOUR DIMENSIONAL MATH quickly and accurately with the award-winning CM Pro construction calculator’s powerful built-in solutions for completing layouts, plans, bids, estimates and more, directly in the building units you prefer
- LETS YOU EFFORTLESSLY WORK IN AND CONVERT between all common building dimension formats: feet-inch-fractions, decimal feet-inches, yards and metric — including area and volume. Plus weight-per-volume and D:M:S to decimal degree conversions too
- TIME-SAVING BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS for right angles give you instant solutions for square-ups, rafters (hip, valley, jacks), rake-walls, slopes, angles and more. Plus complete stair layout, advanced solutions for arcs, arches, circles, columns and more
- PREVENTS COSTLY MATERIAL WASTE with built-in solutions for roofing, drywall, studs, blocks, concrete footings and board-feet lumber estimating. Plus compound miter functions help you avoid errors when working with crown molding and other pricey millwork
6. Casio DR-210R Printing Calculator , Black , 4.4″ x 8.4″ x 15″
- 2-color printer helps prevent reading errors
- Angled display allows comfortable viewing on desktop
- Large keys offer fast, easy data input for accurate use
- Also includes sign change, tax calculation and more
7. Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX II CAS Color Graphing Calculator with Student Software (PC/Mac)
- Color Screen. The screen size is 320 x 240 pixels (3.5 inches diagonal) and the screen resolution is 125 DPI; 16-bit color
- Rechargeable battery included. Can last up to two weeks on a single charge
- Handheld-Software Bundle. Includes the TI-Inspire CX Student Software delivering enhanced graphing capabilities and other functionality.
- Thin Design and lightweight with easy touchpad navigation.Quick alpha keys
- Six different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
8. Calculated Industries 4020 Measure Master Pro Feet-Inch-Fraction and Metric Construction Math Calculator
- Easily convert between dimensional formats including U.S. Imperial and metric to help you work with material and plans from Global suppliers regardless of the measuring units used; with a push of a button The calculator can change them into the measurement types you prefer to work in
- Helps you calculate jobsite solutions using linear, Area and volume measurements; measure master Pro makes these calculations even easier because you enter the numbers just as you say them; simply Factor in your waste allowances and you’ll have just what you need to build
- Built-in circular Math gives you formula-free circles, areas, circumference, radius and arcs to layout a circular driveway, get requirements for a curved deck or determine measurements for a gazebo arch; with this information you can build according to plan
- Solve unit cost and pricing by finding total material requirements then solve for total cost by entering unit cost; great for estimating. And the built-in paperless tape lets you double-check Your entries for accuracy – without having to re-enter values
- Power source type: Battery
- Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Work in and convert between any building dimensions, including metric
- Linear, area and volume measurements
- Find weight and weight per volume
- Instant solutions for circle area, circumference, arcs and more
9. Texas Instruments TI-84 PLUS CE Graphing Calculator, Black (Frustration-Free Packaging) (84PLCE/PWB/2L1/A)
- High-resolution, full-color backlit display
- Sleek Design
- TI Rechargeable Battery
- Familiar 84 Plus Family Functionality
- Ability to import and use images
10. Calculated Industries 8030 ConversionCalc Plus Ultimate Professional Conversion Calculator Tool for Health Care Workers, Scientists, Pharmacists, Nutritionists, Lab Techs, Engineers and Importers
- CONVERT MORE THAN 70 UNITS in U. S. Imperial, metric and other units of measure for reliable data input and conversion; enter measurements just like you say them; you can enter data in various formats and change solutions to preferred read out; you can enter feet, inch, fraction or decimal inch, other units are entered in whole or decimal numbers
- GIVES YOU OVER 500 CONVERSION COMBINATIONS with no need for complex scientific calculators or memorizing conversion formulas; for your ease the most common 86 measuring units are included as set dedicated function keys; you can use the preference setting to configure the calculator to work like you want and keep your preferences until a full reset
- EASILY WORK IN AND CONVERT BETWEEN measurement formats by pressing the conversion key and then the desired unit key, it is that easy and accurate. Then you can add, subtract, multiply and divide your results to get to the solution you need.
- TIME-SAVING BUILT-IN CONVERSIONS give you all the most common units you need to get your job completed in an accurate fashion; whether it’s a linear, area or volume dimensional item, weight, temperatures, velocity, flow rate, pressure, torque, energy, power or another calculation you can convert it so it matches your workflow and project requirements
- INVALUABLE’ TOOL PAYS FOR ITSELF DAILY by reducing headaches, saving time, improving conversion accuracy and preventing expensive errors on all your calculations from large to nano units; comes with a protective slide cover, easy-to-follow quick reference guide and handy pocket reference guide, long-life battery and a full one-year limited