Skip to content
1. Home Grown 15 Culinary Herb Seed Vault – Heirloom Non GMO – 4500+ Herb Seeds – Plant Indoor or Outdoor Herbs Garden: Basil, Mint, Rosemary, Lemon Balm, Peppermint, Cilantro and More Planting Seeds
- Taste 15 Fresh Flavors From Your Garden – Enjoy a variety of herbs! Your seed kit includes the following gardening favorites; arugula, basil, chives, cilantro, dill, garlic chives, lavender, lemon balm, mint, oregano, parsley, peppermint, rosemary, sage, and thyme.
- Beginner-Friendly – Mark your herb planters with included labels so you know what will sprout next. Learn everything you need to know to grow and use a bountiful harvest with your digital grow guide.
- Turn Your Thumb Green – Spice up your cooking, beautify your yard or kitchen, and get in touch with the earth—literally. Your herb seeds variety pack from Home Grown gives you everything you need to start.
- Keep Your Seeds Fresh – Keep your spare garden seeds safe and dry for next year’s planting in a resealable, waterproof mylar bag with individually packed seed packets. Your non-GMO, heirloom seeds are ready to supply your sowing for years to come.
- Put Down Roots With Us – Put your trust in the experience and passion of Home Grown. Your plant seeds are backed by a commitment to great gardens, fine foods, and your consistent agricultural success. We also sell vegetable seeds and other seeds for bug out bag supplies.
- Load up on our best selling herbs today!
- Heirloom and Non-GMO USA Harvested Seeds
2. Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Sun and Shade – 20 lb., Combination Mulch, Seed, and Fertilizer, Repairs Bare Spots, Includes Tackifier to Reduce Seed Wash-Away, Seeds up to 445 sq. ft.
- Combination mulch, seed, and fertilizer specially designed to grow grass anywhere, including sun and dense shade, guaranteed (subject to proper care)
- Mulch: Absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer
- Grass Seed: Scotts best high performance grass seed with protectant to help keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas
- Fertilizer: Exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth and promote growth even in dense shade
- Includes a tackifier that helps keep seed from washing away
3. Pennington Smart Seed Dense Shade Grass Mix 7 lb
- The perfect mix of Tall Fescue and Fine Fescue to thrive in shady conditions
- Grow thick, green grass in areas of your lawn that don’t receive much sunlight
- Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed
- Requires only 2 to 6 hours of sunlight
- Disease and traffic-resistant for a strong, durable lawn
- Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed
- Guaranteed to grow
- See results in 8 to 16 days
- This bag covers up to 1,750 sq. ft.
4. Miracle-Gro Shake ‘N Feed Palm Plant Food, 4.5 lb., Feeds up to 3 Months
- Contains magnesium, iron and manganese to grow lush palms, cyads and tropical plants
- Prevents yellowing and curling of fronds
- Feeds up to 3 months
- Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed
- Takes the Guesswork Out of Feeding!
5. Amazing Drapery Hardware Roman/Pleated Shade kit: 2 Cord Locks, 6 Pulleys, 6 Wood Tassels, 2 Cord Cleats, and 50 Rings
- 2, 3-cord cordlocks
- 6 pulleys
- 6 white wood Tassels
- 50 roman shade rings
6. Hosta Bumper Crop Mix – 10 Bare Root Hostas – Fabulous Color for Shady Gardens | Ships from Easy to Grow
- 10 Mixed Hosta Plants – All colors, sizes and textures
- Hardy zones 3-8 – Attracts Hummingbirds!
- Bright green, blue, gold and chartreuse foliage with white or white and lavender flowers – some fragrant!
- Bloom Time: Mid to late summer – Light up the shady garden with mixed hostas
- Ships from USA by Easy to Grow Bulbs, a California Licensed Nursery
7. Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft., Combination Seed & Fertilizer, Grows in Just Weeks, 5.6 lbs
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate (subject to proper care)
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days
- This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it’s the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass
- Fall and Spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed
- For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 5.6-lb. bag seeds up to 2,800 sq. ft.
8. AeroGarden Bounty – Indoor Garden with LED Grow Light, WiFi and Alexa Compatible, Black
- Use this indoor garden to grow up to 9 different herbs, veggies, or flower varieties at once
- 40W LED grow light gives your plants the full spectrum of sunlight they need to grow quickly – up to 5x quicker than an outdoor garden
- Automatic timer makes sure the lights go on and off at exactly the right time, and the digital screen displays your garden’s vital statistics and gives you reminders for when to add things like water and plant food
- New, sleek design that features a larger water bowl and grow deck; vacation mode keeps your plants healthy while you’re out of town
9. Willard & May Mixed Color Hyacinth Bulbs – 12 Bulbs – Fragrant Hyacinths
- Fragrant Hyacinth Mix 12 bulbs/Pack
- Perennial in Zones 4 – 8
- Size 15/16 cm
- This item will Bloom/Grow Mid Spring
- Hyacinth orientalis
10. Jobe’s 05101 Fern & Palm Fertilizer Spikes, 30 per Blister Pack
- Easy to use fertilizer spikes;
- No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells
- Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing
- Pre-measured time-release fern and palm fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; for indoor palm plants