Skip to content
1. Liquid Soil Loosener- Soil Conditioner-Use alone or when Aerating with Mechanical Aerator or Core Aeration- Simple Lawn Solutions- Any Grass Type-Great for Compact Soils, Standing water, Poor Drainage
- Liquid Soil Loosener: Can be used Alone or with Mechanical or Core Aeration, Aerating and Aerate Tools. Liquid Soil Loosener Conditions Compact Soil. Helps the Downward Movement of Water Allowing Vertical Drainage and Better Water Penetration.
- Concentrated Soil Conditioner: Soften Your Soil with this Advanced Lawn Solution, Easy To Use Treatment. Liquid Soil Loosener is Concentrated Liquid Solution. 32 ounce Bottle Covers up to 32,000 square feet.
- Helps Standing Water, Promotes Drainage: Improves Water and Liquid Penetration. Use Alongside Any Turf Grass Fertilizer Nutrient Program.
- Produced In The United States: Liquid Soil Loosener is Made and Manufactured in the United States of America, by a Family Owned Business with Over 25 years of Former Experience in the Turf Grass and Agriculture Industry.
- Can Be Used On All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, Fescue, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass.
2. Southern Ag Atrazine St. Augustine Grass Weed Killer, 1 Gallon
- Kills many broadleaf weeds
- Also used in centipede grass
- Provides suppression of crabgrass
- Controls emerged weeds and weeds from seed
3. Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft., Combination Seed & Fertilizer, Grows in Just Weeks, 5.6 lbs
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate (subject to proper care)
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days
- This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it’s the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass
- Fall and Spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed
- For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 5.6-lb. bag seeds up to 2,800 sq. ft.
4. Cannot Ship to CA/AZ SodPods St Augustine Palmetto Grass Plugs (32-Count) Natural, Affordable Lawn Improvement
- Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn. Please note we are unable to ship to California and Arizona at this time.
- St. Augustine is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass.
- St. Augustine Palmetto is heat and shade tolerant.
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results.
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success.
- Affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new.
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones.
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns.
- SodPods comes from a family owned and operated farm.
5. Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK – Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer – Spring & Summer Concentrated Spray – Any Grass Type – Simple Lawn Solutions (32 Ounce)
- Complete NPK Lawn Food: 16-4-8 is the perfect blend of key macronutrients. This lawn liquid food turf fertilizer also contains Seaweed & Fish.
- Contains High Quality Feed Grade Ingredients: Nourish your lawn with pure liquid Nutrients in a ready to use sprayer
- Easy To Use: Designed to be easily applied. This complete Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash formula gives your grass greening & growth while providing nutrients for lush lawns
- All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, Fescue, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass
- Produced In The United States: 16-4-8 is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with 25 years of former experience in the commercial professional turf industry.
- Blended with 16% Nitrogen. Nitrogen is a major component of chlorophyll where plants get their green coloring. Nitrogen encourages vigorous growth for the development of a dense attractive lawn.
- Blended with 4% Phosphorus. Phosphorus encourages root development, and enhances vigorous plant development in early stages.
- Blended with 8% Potassium. Potassium enhances plant tolerance to extreme temperatures and drought, while also playing an essential role in the transfer of nutrients and regulation of water and nutrients.
- Contains Seaweed and Fish. Seaweed & Fish Emulsion provides rich, organic matter to soil for a more effective Lawn Food and optimum nutrient uptake.
- 16-4-8 Lawn Food is best to be used to maintain and feed your lawn, if you want to enhance the green of your lawn, if you are trying to boost vertical and lateral growth, and/or if your lawn is deficient in Macronutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
6. Ironite 100519460 1-0-1 Mineral Supplement/Fertilizer, 15 lb
- The nation’s leading mineral supplement
- Greening up America’s lawns for over 50 years
- This product is made in United States
7. BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Lawn Mower, String Trimmer and Edger, 12-Inch, Cordless (MTC220)
- 3 tools in 1, easily converts from mower to trimmer to edger
- AFS automatic feed system ensures continuous work without bumping and having to stop. Ideal property size 750 square feet
- Power drive transmission prevents bogging down. Cutting heights: 1.6 2.4 inches
- Adjustable height deck & trimmer and pivoting handle. Charge time at 60 percent 2.5 hours
- Includes (2) batteries for extended run time
8. Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide – Fungus Control, Fast Acting, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., 10 lb.
- Don’t let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases
- PREVENTS AND CONTROLS: This lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease
- CURES 26 LAWN DISEASE TYPES: Offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases
- FAST ACTING: Starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks
- USE WITH CONFIDENCE: Apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. bag can treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.; people and pets may re-enter treated area after application
9. Southern Ag 006130 Atrazine St. Augustine Weed Killer 32oz Specialty Herbicide, Light Tan
- One quart treats 3,720 sq ft
- Controls Weeds in St. Augustine and Centipede Grasses
- Package Weight: 1.021 kilograms
- Package Dimensions: 5.842 L x 19.177 H x 12.954 W (centimeters)
10. WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5″ Electric Lawn Edger & Trencher
- [POWER LIKE THE PROS] The 12 Amp motor spins the 7.5” blade fast and deep at 4700 revolutions per minute, giving you professional-looking lines and edges
- [3 DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS] Cut down at 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” depending on the task at hand
- [CUTTING LINE INDICATOR] Stay on the straight and narrow with the cutting line guide—you’ll notice a difference when you’re done
- [ADJUSTABLE SHAFT] Users of any height can find a length and comfortable position that works for them with the adjustable shaft and D-grip handle
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last