Skip to content
1. Amazon.com Gift Card in a Santa Chimney Reveal
- Gift Card is affixed inside a reveal product
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
- Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
- Customized gift message, if chosen at check-out, only appears on packing slip and not on the actual gift card or carrier
2. The Routledge International Handbook on Hate Crime (Routledge International Handbooks)
3. Interpretations of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea by International Courts and Tribunals (English and French Edition)
4. $50 Visa Gift Card (plus $4.95 Purchase Fee)
- This card is non-reloadable. No expiration of funds. No cash or ATM access. Cards are shipped ready to use.
- This card can be used in the U.S. only, online or in stores, where Visa debit cards are accepted. Your Amazon.com Balance cannot be used to purchase Visa gift cards.
- A one-time $4.95 purchase fee applies at the time of purchase. No fees after purchase (including dormancy, service or other fees).
- This item is not eligible for refund or return. Available for sale within the United States only (not available to Puerto Rico residents). Additional shipping restrictions apply to Hawaii, Kansas, New Mexico, South Dakota, US Virgin Islands, Vermont, and West Virginia.
- Do not provide any gift card details (such as the claim code) to someone you do not know or trust. There are a variety of scams in which fraudsters try to trick others into paying with gift cards. We want to make sure our customers are aware of potential scams that may involve asking for payment using gift cards. See “Be Informed” link at the top of the page to learn more.
5. Tallinn Manual 2.0 on the International Law Applicable to Cyber Operations
- CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
6. I Spit On Your Grave Double Feature
7. Diplomatic Law: Commentary on the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations (Oxford Commentaries on International Law)
8. Textbook on International Law: Seventh Edition
- Oxford University Press (UK)
9. The UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women: A Commentary (Oxford Commentaries on International Law)