Skip to content
1. My Feelings My Choices Flip Book Tool for teaching handling 22 different emotions for children (5″x6.5″) Young N Refined
- Help kids learn about different moods and emotion with this great flipbook.
- A great resource for children with ADHD or autism to handling different emotions.
- Flip through the pages as a book or prop it up standing for better presentation.
- Perfect for parents, therapists, and teachers. In school and at home.
- Vibrant colors and illustrations catch the eye and help kids learn in a fun and visual way.
2. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE- Convenient take anywhere size game.
- SIMPLE AND HILARIOUS- Fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together.
- WILDLY POPULAR- Perfect for all-ages.
- GET ROLLING IN SECONDS- Takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Asking About Sex & Growing Up: A Question-and-Answer Book for Kids
4. Asking Questions About Cultural Anthropology: A Concise Introduction
5. OUR MOMENTS Families: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Parent-Child Relationship Building – Fun Car Travel, Road Trip & Home Card Questions Game for Healthy Loving Family
- 👪 Family game – for parents with their children and grandparents with the grandchildren – Discover your children and let them get to know you. Educate through fun. Improve your listening skills – ask a question and listen carefully to the answer. Talk about it. There is no correct answer and no judgment.
- 👪 Open and meaningful communication – The essential skill for a healthy family. OUR MOMENTS Families encourages family members to reconnect in this age of stunted communication with fun and engaging cards that feature interesting and thought provoking topics. Encourage conversations among family members.
- 👪 Get them talking and the rest will follow – This game is based on the principle of adult guided discussion. In a game setting, the child / teenager will be relaxed and receptive. MAKE IT FUN, upbeat, simple and positive. Use this to “chat”. You will allow your child to release pent up stress while observing his/her emotional and physical needs.
- 👪 Quality time with your family – Sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion and trust with others. Put aside work worries and focus only on your family as you build healthy and mutually respectful relationships. Play one on one or the whole family. It doesn’t have to be a formal time set aside for play, it can be in the car, at dinner-time, on vacation, at family reunions, holidays, gatherings, special family events or a camping trip.
- 👪 Best thing ever for car travel – This question box to go is loaded with 100 questions and is ideal for road trips. It helps keeping younger kids entertained during car travel. The family friendly game makes a great gift for your own family or for friends. But it now! There is no risk. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund. Order 2 or more to qualify for free shipping Today.
6. Piccadilly 3000 Questions About Me Journal | Self-Reflection & Personal Growth Book | Expand Your Mind | 206 pages
- ✨3000 QUESTIONS Make your mind wonder with 3000 unique questions all about you! Think freely and write down your truth
- ✨DISCOVER YOURSELF By allowing self-reflection you will begin thinking in new ways shine a light to your very own unique internal thought processes to find out how your mind works and allow some healthy introspection
- ✨SEE YOUR GROWTH Use these 3000 Question About Me journals to freeze time and capture your current mindset so your future self can see how much you’ve grown Date it and add it to the collection!
- ✨HIGH-QUALITY PAPER 204 pages of crisp acid-free cream-colored writing paper Grab a pen or pencil and begin your journey through self-awareness and personal growth
- ✨LAYOUT 15 thought-provoking question on each page bound by a sturdy flexi card stock cover Take your time to honesty answer each question so you can further reflect on what make you YOU!
- ✨MORE FROM PICCADILLY Click the blue “Piccadilly” button under the title for all our guided journals sketchbooks notebooks and more!
7. Cards Against Humanity
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- This is the main game. Buy this first.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America’s #1 gerbil coffin.
8. Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens – A Dodgeball Card Game – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids – 2-6 Players
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game – Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens – Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults – Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends – Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-6 Players, Ages 7+ – Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
9. Amazon eGift Card – Amazon For All Occasions
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as provided in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To purchase a gift card for use on an Amazon website in another country, please visit: Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.es, or Amazon.com.au.
10. 200 FAMILY CONVERSATION STARTERS for great relationships. UPDATED 2021! Get to know each other better with thoughtful questions for ANY family. Age appropriate gift & perfect for shy children & adults
- Encourages In-Depth Conversations – Use these engaging conversation starters for fun family bonding and quality time. With 200 random yet relevant family game cards to enjoy, you can create new memories and become better acquainted with family members.
- Contains Clear and Concise Questions – Each playing card contains straightforward topics and questions that people of all ages can answer easily. Our table talk cards engage family members of all ages in pleasant chats and enjoyable discussions.
- Builds Trust and Confidence – A wholesome and positive family dinner game, it inspires everyone to express themselves, open up, and speak their minds despite the shyness. With our family card game night deck, you’ll never run out of things to talk about.
- With Categories Tailored for All Ages – Our card deck is divided into 4 relatable categories: Get to Know You, Family Time, What Makes You, You, and Fun & Random. All of these are age-appropriate, so everyone can join in on the fun!
- Built for Daily Use – These family conversation cards are made with a professional-grade finish to keep the cards protected against food stains, repeated use, and humidity. Keep your cards in our sleek and durable 2-piece box, making them easier to carry around any time, anywhere.