Skip to content
1. English for Everyone: Level 1 Practice Book – Beginner English: ESL Workbook, Interactive English Learning for Adults
2. Speak Business English Like an American: Learn the Idioms & Expressions You Need to Succeed On The Job! (Book & Audio CD)
Used Book in Good Condition
3. VTech Write and Learn Creative Center , White
Learning toy magnetic drawing board provides a fun way to get a head start on learning how to write with writing and drawing activities
Pre-K learning toy has animated Demonstrations that allow children to follow along and learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters
Doodler allows toddlers to customize the creative center with your child’s name to teach them how to learn to write their name step-by-step
Stencil toy teaches children how to draw by progressing from simple lines and shapes to 26 different objects; little artists explore creativity by drawing pictures
Includes 2 AA batteries for demo use only (new batteries for regular use) and a stylus for drawing; great toddler travel toy is intended for ages 3 to 6 years
4. English for Everyone: Level 1 Course Book – Beginner English: ESL for Adults, an Interactive Course to Learning English
5. Rosetta Stone Learn English Bonus Pack Bundle| Lifetime Online Access + Grammar Guide + Dictionary Book Set| PC/Mac Keycard
Everything you need to learn English in one box plus with Rosetta Stone: Unlimited languages, you’ll receive access to all 24 plus of our languages for life, that means you can switch between languages without any additional subscription fees
Barron’s grammar guide: Learn essential grammar tips, such as verb agreements and sentence structure
Barron’s dictionary: Look up important definitions from this trusted source
Lifetime of the product: This lifetime product will be supported for its life, meaning as long as Rosetta Stone makes the product available. A lifetime subscription is for an individual user and cannot be transferred to another person
6. English for Everyone: Beginner Box Set – Level 1 & 2: ESL for Adults, an Interactive Course to Learning English
7. Complete English Grammar Rules: Examples, Exceptions, Exercises, and Everything You Need to Master Proper Grammar (The Farlex Grammar Book)
8. Teach Your Monster to Read | Phonics and Learn to Read
Parents have seen significant improvements in their children’s literacy within weeks
Teachers claim it’s a wonderful and captivating classroom tool that helps their students learn to read
Kids love making their monster and teaching it read. They learn through play.
Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
Suitable for teaching at school and at home.
Now includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader.
9. English the American Way: A Fun Guide to English Language 2nd Edition (English as a Second Language Series)
10. How To English: 31 Days to be an independent learner