Skip to content
1. NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver – ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- Two working mode:Instant upload mode / storage mode. Internal offline storage supports up to 100,000 barcodes in offline storage mode. Scan and store barcode when far away from the receiver,and then update the data to your device when you come back entering the wireless transmission range.
- Two scanning mode:Key the trigger to begin scanning or switch to automatic mode for quick scanning without pressing any buttons
2. Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
3. Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
4. Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy in Java: Data Structure and Algorithmic Puzzles
5. Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
6. Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
7. Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
8. Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java
- Used Book in Good Condition
9. Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++, Third Edition (Dover Books on Computer Science)
10. Data Structures and Algorithms: by Knowledge flow